Unfortunately, podq.com is no longer maintained. Please visit my new site at http://www.joshualyman.com for new and updated content. Thank you!

A new version of Travelogue (2.0) is being designed right here live, right in front of your very eyes! Yes, daring, isn’t it? 🙂 So if you like or hate anything, or have any suggestions, leave it in the comments! It will be done by the time the week is out, for a very good reason.

Very good reason? O yes! I will be shutting down this blog on or around February 12th. I will be leaving the 22nd to serve a two-year mission for my church, and needed to shed some of the things that I will not have a chance to administrate to. Hence, my sites had to go! 🙁

However, they will be replaced by a static page with just a few details and notes for ya’all. I’ll finish out Travelogue 2.0, and then upload it to somewhere accesible. It’s already GPL’ed, so if someone would like to take charge of it, I WOULD LOVE IT!!! Just let me know in the comments.

Yes, it will be a sad absence, but it will be well worth it (to me!). Who knows, I just may write some occassional things and post an occassional photo somewhere about these parts, but don’t count on it. Party on ya’all!

8 responses

Do you want to comment?

Comments RSS ?

I’m sad to hear you will no longer updating your Travelogue. I just decided to try my hand at blogging.

I just found your theme last week. I’ve been looking for weeks for a theme. Never found one of interest until I came across Travelogue. It’s wonderful.

I was just working in my changes when I learned this is the last update to your site.

Good luck on your mission.

Barbara

February 5, 2006 4:23 pm

Hi there, good luck for your mission. Hope you’ll find a way to let your “customers” know, where they ca get the final update of your fabulous theme. Feel free to write a mail. I’ve just found your theme a few minutes ago.

Have a good time.

A.

February 8, 2006 10:50 am

Josh,

I couldn’t find a contact address anywhere on your site, could you possibly send me an email sometime? I have a question regarding your Travelogue wordpress theme.

You may contact me at: (obfuscated for James’ protection. yay! die spammers die!!!)

Thanks Josh.

February 9, 2006 3:10 am

Just checking if the new release of podq is out. Didnt see it listed but I thought it was going to be done this weekend?

February 11, 2006 3:49 am

I’d love it if your awesome date thingy didn’t do crazy weird stuff if there is more than one post on a day!

February 12, 2006 1:59 am

Oh hell, nevermind! I see the update. Nice work!

February 12, 2006 2:00 am

Version 2 of Travelogue should be released Monday or Tuesday, if nothing huge happpens. May be asking for a couple private beta testers tomorrow, just to work out any big bugs before I release it to the general public. Not a huge difference, but I like the direction it has taken more this time around.

February 12, 2006 10:04 pm

I love the design, It’s a great starting point. I have been tweaking, and smudging the design to fit more my style for a couple days now. I would love for you to check it out, and let me know what you think. Good luck on your church trip, and if knowone volunteers to take over the design, and update process of a trully wonderfull template, then by all means let me know. I would be happy to work on it. Im already adding ajax commenting, as well as a few other things. Anyways. Like I said, please let me know if you approve with whta I have done so far.

February 17, 2006 2:24 am