Travelogue 1.x is outdated! Get the newest version at the WordPress Theme Repository, and check out more details here.
New Version: 1.0.3
Note: The corrupted PSD zip file has been fixed.
Travelogue is a blog designed in both form and function to serve those that are using their blog in a more travel-oriented fashion. However, it can be adapted to be used in just about anything. The theme has been featured in the WordPress 1.5 Themes Competition, and has also been ported to Xaraya by the folks over at Wyome Blog, and to the French CMS DotClear by Franck Paul.
Current Version: 1.0.3 Grab the updated version at Travelogue 2.
Following is a list of bug fixes/changes since 1.0.2:
- Fixed all of the extra text showing up in the Presentation Panel… again.
- Added a blank header jpg image, so people can just insert titles there instead of editing it in Photoshop. It is called header_img_blank.jpg. Edit line 26 in header.php to use it.
- The PSD’s had magically lost their slices. They are back.
Following is a list of bug fixes/changes since 1.0:
- Safari Post Title bug Fixed
- Lowercase “view” fixed
- With multiple posts on the same day, the date box now shows up as many times as needed instead of borking
- A few CSS styles fixed
Version 1.0.1+ also includes a new feature wherein you can create multiple versions of the polaroid image and have them randomly pop up through the use of CSS classes. Full details in the readme, and when I get time to put them here. The PSD’s zip includes two source PSD’s and the Dear Joe font.
List of Currently Known Bugs:
Dates with multiple posts do not show the date box more than once(Fixed v1.0.1)
- Sidebars with inordinately long lists may not stretch enough
- Users with low screen resolutions (<800×600) may have “issues”